Skip to main content
About This Guide
Substance Abuse & Alcohol Abuse Resources
Here you will find some general information about what the MWCC library can offer you on this subject, both personally & for research purposes.
If you need a counselor to talk to, the College offers free and confidential Counseling Services.
For research purposes, you may be more interested in our library resources:
- To find recent journal articles written on a topic, use an online periodical database. To access databases, choose "Find Articles" from the Library website or just go right to the list of databases.
- If you are off-campus, you will need a valid library card number from the LaChance Library to access the databases. If it is during business hours, you can call 978-630-9338 to contact a librarian.
- If you are interested in books on the subject, try our online catalog.
Magazines in our Library Databases
When you access these periodicals off campus, you will have to use your library card number to log in:
Books on Substance & Alcohol Abuse
The following books are available at the LaChance Library at MWCC. For more books available from other libraries, please use the online catalog.
Ask a MWCC Librarian
NEED HELP? Librarians can help you find the information you need. Here are FOUR WAYS you can contact us:
- Call us during our regular hours at 1-978-630-9338 or toll-free at 1-888-884-6922.
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Stop by the library and talk with the friendly, helpful librarian at the research help desk.
- LIVE CHAT ASSISTANCE for QUICK QUESTIONS is available during regular library hours. For more involved questions, please telephone or visit us in person.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS
At the Research Help Desk, during regular LIBRARY HOURS
Telephone: 1-888-884-6922 (toll free) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (account is checked at least daily at 8 am)
LIVE CHAT ASSISTANCE is available during regular LIBRARY HOURS.