Skip to main content
Need help USING the databases?
Select the VIDEO TUTORIALS tab at the top of this page.
HELP! I can't access the databases!
- Are you using your library card number (279451 followed by your student ID number--including the zeros)?
- For the password, are you using your last name in all CAPITAL LETTERS?
- When you type your password, are you holding down the SHIFT key? Using the CAPS LOCK key may cause problems.
- Are you using Google Chrome? Try another browser, like Safari or Firefox.
- Is your browser set to accept cookies? If not, change the setting to accept cookies.
- Are you at work? Some workplaces have firewalls that prevent database access. Try again from home.
- If you have tried everything else, clear your browser cache.
- If none of these suggestions work, ASK A LIBRARIAN.
Looking for Print Periodicals?
Accessing Library Databases from Home
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS
Circulation Desk 978-630-9125 Email the Circulation Desk
Research Help Desk 978-630-9338 Email the Research Help Desk
Academic Support Center 978-630-9333 Email the Academic Support Center
LIVE CHAT ASSISTANCE is available during regular LIBRARY HOURS.