Skip to main content
How a Librarian is the Key to Your Research Success
A librarian can help you:
- Understand what kind of information you need for your research assignment
- Decide the best places to look to find what you need
- Broaden or narrow your topic to make it manageable within the scope of the assignment and time you have to do it
- Formulate a question about your topic and find search terms that work
- Use library databases to find articles from scholarly journals, magazines, newspapers, and reference books
- Use the library catalog to find books
- Request items from other libraries
- Find the answer to any question, using credible and reputable sources of information.
Ask a MWCC Librarian
NEED HELP? Librarians can help you find the information you need. Here are FOUR WAYS you can contact us:
- Call us during our regular hours at 1-978-630-9338 or toll-free at 1-888-884-6922.
- Email us at email@example.com.
- Stop by the library and talk with the friendly, helpful librarian at the research help desk.
- LIVE CHAT ASSISTANCE for QUICK QUESTIONS is available during regular library hours. For more involved questions, please telephone or visit us in person.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS
At the Research Help Desk, during regular LIBRARY HOURS
Telephone: 1-888-884-6922 (toll free) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (account is checked at least daily at 8 am)
LIVE CHAT ASSISTANCE is available during regular LIBRARY HOURS.